What is your warranty?
Here are the Office XYZ warranties:
OFFICE XYZ SEATING WARRANTY
1. All Office XYZ products comply with the highest standards of quality assurance and inspection programs. Office XYZ products are fabricated using more than 100 pieces of parts which have undergone stringent superiority test
2. In case any manufacturing or material defect with an Office XYZ chair is found, all parts will be provided free of charge during the warranty period from the original purchase date.
3. This limited warranty is valid for THREE YEARS to FIVE YEARS under an applicable warranty classification (from the date of purchase) against all possible manufacturing defects arising from materials and workmanship.
4. The warranty becomes invalid should the serial number (barcode) be removed or altered. All repairs and service work under these warranties must be performed only by an Office XYZ authorized agent. Such service shall be provided during normal business hours. Customers are advised to contact an Office XYZ authorized agent for further details.
5. The warranty amount is limited to no more than the value of the product. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or neglect, accidents, abrasions, normal wear and tear or any manner of tampering, self-modifications, abuse or Act of God.
6. If the purchased Office XYZ product is damaged due to the above-mentioned causes, customers are advised to contact their local agent who will advise them of the appropriate solution which may be subjected to payment of a fee.
7. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, an Office XYZ authorized agent reserves all rights to substitute parts or models of equal quality or value.
8. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE REMEDY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT AND NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS PROVIDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT DEFECT.
Office YXZ LED LUMINAIRES FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Applies to Office XYZ LED Luminaires purchased from Office XYZ between March 1, 2017 and the date on which this Limited Warranty document is later superseded.
Warranty: Subject to the terms and conditions specified in this Limited Warranty, Office XYZ, warrants that OFFICE XYZ LED luminaires (“Product”) purchased directly from OFFICE XYZ will be free from defects in material and workmanship until the earlier of (i) five (5) years from the date of manufacture, and (ii) 50, 000 hours of operation. OFFICE XYZ does not warrant the photoelectric controls, switches, or dimmers, which are covered by the applicable warranty (if any) of the company that manufactured the photoelectric controls, switches, or dimmers.
Remedy: If a Product fails to meet the warranty set forth above, then OFFICE XYZ will, at its option, either (i) repair the defective Product, (ii) provide a free replacement Product or replacement parts, F.O.B. OFFICE XYZ’s warehouse, or (iii) refund the purchase price paid to OFFICE XYZ for the Product or replacement parts. Any replacement Product or part will be comparable in function, but may not be identical to the original. The replacement or repaired Product is warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. OFFICE XYZ is not responsible for labor and other costs associated with removal or reinstallation.
Term and Conditions: This Limited Warranty is VOID if Purchaser of the Product fails to comply with any applicable instructions and recommendations of OFFICE XYZ; if any components are replaced with components of other manufacturers; or if the Product is operated outside the specified electrical values or is subject to abnormal use or stress, including under/over voltage conditions, excessive switching cycles, and operation in environmental conditions (e.g., ambient temperature) outside normal specified operating range.
OFFICE XYZ shall not be responsible for any failure of Products that result from external causes, including, but not limited to, acts of God; power surges that exceed product specification; improper power supply; fault or negligence of the Purchaser or user; improper or unauthorized use, installation, handling, storage, maintenance, alteration or service; any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or us of violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for us in installations including those contained in the latest National Electrical Code (NEC), the Standards for Safety of Underwriters Laboratory, INC. (UL), Standards for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), in Canada, the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), Europe (CE), Australia (C-Tick); or any cause other than a defect in the material or workmanship of the Product itself.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Limited Warranty, the LED module of the Product shall not be deemed to fail to meet the warranties above unless ten percent (10%) or more of the LEDs in the module do not light.
This limited warranty extends only to Purchaser, but OFFICE XYZ will honor, under the terms of this Limited Warranty, valid warranty claims by Purchaser arising from a failure to meet the above warranty when the Product has been resold in new condition and used only by the original end user.
How to Make a Warranty claim: OFFICE XYZ must issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA#) for all requests for warranty review. To make a warranty claim, retain the failed Products and notify your Office XYZ sales or customer service representative in writing within thirty (30) days of the failure. After contacting OFFICE XYZ and receiving on RMA number, Purchaser shall promptly return the Product after receiving and the shipping box must be clearly marked with RMA number. Failure to follow this procedure shall void this Limited Warranty. OFFICE XYZ reserves the right to examine all failed Product to determine the cause of failure and patterns of usage and shall be the sole judge as to whether any Product is defective and covered under this Limited Warranty.
Limits of Liability: THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER AND THE SOLE LIABILITIY OF OFFICE XYZ FOR THE SPECIFIED LED LUMINAIRES AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHTHER WRITTEN, ORAL, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS MADE OR IS TO BE IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL OFFICE XYZ BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER COSTS OR DAMAGES INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Request a Free Consultation
Learn how Office XYZ work-stations can improve your office!
Have a question?
Use the easy form here, and an Office XYZ representative will get back to you soon. Or feel free to email or call.
3000 S. Sierra Vista Way
Provo, UT 84606